Tuesday 31 January 2012

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


My 2012 Houston Auto Show Experience

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 09:48 AM PST


(UPDATED: January 31, 2012) My 2012 Houston Auto Show experience will be expressed in this massive blog post. This year's show marks the tenth or eleventh time I've been to the Houston Auto Show. There's a lot of reading here as I share a lot of my 2012 experience here. A vast array of vehicles and manufacturers shown up on the showroom floor at Reliant Center. To keep this simple, I will break up the 2012 experience into a few parts. Hello to all of my Houston/Galveston area readers...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.