Tuesday 17 January 2012

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


John's Corner - Blessed

Posted: 16 Jan 2012 09:54 PM PST


On January 15, 2012; I celebrated my 29th birthday. It gave me some time to reflect on something- I am blessed to receive so many kind words online for my birthday from so many people. Some people don't realize what doing something as simple as wishing someone a happy birthday can do. You know, just showing a little compassion for someone can brighten someone's day. My day was certainly brightened on Facebook with as many as 70+ Facebook friends (including family members) have wished me a...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.