Friday 6 January 2012

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


John's Corner - Mobile

Posted: 06 Jan 2012 08:59 AM PST


This "John's Corner" is about my mobile audience. People who visit my blog(s) via mobile devices are as special of an audience as anyone who visits on basic desktop computers. If I had an iPod Touch or an iPhone or some Internet-enabled mobile phone, I often wonder if I could make my blog more accessible to my mobile visitors. You see, my purpose is to make my content enjoyable for everyone. Some just say they make it best for everyone; I at least ATTEMPT to make my content enjoyable for...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.