Tuesday 24 January 2012

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


Three Years of John's Blog Space

Posted: 23 Jan 2012 06:58 PM PST


It was this calendar day in 2009 that I posted my first post on John's Blog Space. My Blogger/Blogspot profile notes that I've been on Blogger/Blogspot since 2007. However, I didn't post here until January 23, 2009. John's Blog Space was initially intended to be my Gran Turismo blog. That all changed when I set up "John's Gran Turismo Space." Most of my GT material have been deleted on JBS and updated for JGTS. Because I feared people may visit my blog think I blog for money, I made...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.