Wednesday 25 January 2012

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


My Salute to Australia

Posted: 25 Jan 2012 12:55 PM PST


With today being Australia Day in Australia, I want to take this time to salute all of my Australian friends and fans with this post. This American fellow named John Marine wants to wish all of you Australians happy Australia Day. Australia Day to Australians is like Independence Day to us Americans. Australia is usually one of the biggest audiences to visit my blog and/or my YouTube channel. I've been very pleased meeting people online not only from Australia, but also New Zealand. I...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.