Friday 20 January 2012

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


Popular iMovie/iLife Songs in Videos

Posted: 19 Jan 2012 05:16 PM PST


iMovie and iLife make up some of the most common songs you'll hear in some YouTube videos. I didn't really realize this until I once heard a certain song in a video back on January 13, 2012. I heard some songs on YouTube that I can remember hearing a bit often in some YouTube videos. My first inclination was that these were probably popular songs from the likes of Kevin Macleod or something. While his music is popular, most of what I've heard in a lot of videos has been from a different...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.