Friday 25 February 2011

Celebrities Life Style

Celebrities Life Style


Megan Fox Tattoos on Rib (and Others)

Posted: 25 Feb 2011 01:02 AM PST

Including her newest tattoo on her right rib, Megan Fox now has a total of eight tattoos. Well, Brian Austin Green is a lucky man. Not only that he married to one of the sexiest women in the world, but he also got a reading materials in Megan Fox's body. Some of her tattoos contain quotes from Shakespeare and Nietzsche. Although some people are thinking that her tattoos are trashy, Megan Fox doesn't seem to care at all. She's proud of her body arts. "Every time I get a tattoo, it's a little f-you to anyone who tells me not to. It's weird to be part of Hollywood, which tries to control every aspect of people, from what they say to the color of their hair. And I like the way getting a tattoo feels. If I'm depressed, it's nice to get one and deal with the pain. I have one all the way down to my ribs. It hurt, but it felt good-like twisting a loose tooth. I'm not kidding when I say that if I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I'll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco." Okay,...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.