Wednesday 17 August 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


Horses

Posted: 16 Aug 2011 09:44 PM PDT

I love cats and rabbits, but I've recently been fond of horses. I'd never want to own a horse or learn to ride a horse. However, I do think horses are beautiful creatures. Maybe it's just the fact that horses are just so majestic as they romp around stables and out in the open. I sometimes see some horse riders ride their horses on the grass or something as cars roll by. This blog post is mostly driven by YouTube videos more than Maybe this blog post will appeal to you if you love...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

Blog or Video?

Posted: 16 Aug 2011 07:44 PM PDT

Should you post a blog or a video? What to post next for your next bit of online material? I want to post this blog entry to help you make the decision as to whether to make a blog post, a video blog (vlog), or both. How do you choose? Let me try to help you out here. I always try to help people out as best as I can with things. I hope this deal will be no different to you all. I thought about this topic a bit from my blogging friend, HitomiNeko. She asked her Followers on Twitter if...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.