Monday 8 August 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


Sony MDR-V150

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 10:26 PM PDT

Allow me to take some time to recognize a pair of headphones I use and still use. The Sony MDR-V150 model headphones are headphones I have bought and used before (including right now). I've owned about two or three of these total. Should you consider getting these headphones? Before going any further, here is a picture of the headphones I will discuss in this post: Sony MDR-V150. ^ from: amazon.com - The Sony MDR-V150 headphones deliver studio-quality sound for much less than most...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB Headset

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 09:55 PM PDT

Logitech's ClearChat USB headset is a headset to consider if you want a USB headset. I got it for Christmas in 2010. The Swiss electronics giant has made some quality products for what I've owned from them. Having said this, is the ClearChat Comfort USB one of those quality products, or is it a disappointing Logitech product? This blog post will let you in on my thoughts on the Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB Headset. A Blogging Note:I had initially planned on doing one blog post on...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.