Thursday 11 August 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


My Favorite Houston/Galveston Eateries

Posted: 10 Aug 2011 11:45 PM PDT

The Houston/Galveston area has some lovely places to eat at. So for this blog post, I'll share with you some of my favorite places to eat at around here. They are all based on places I've eaten at before and like. So feel free to have a look at some of the many different places I've eaten at and will make reference to. A Preface Before I Begin...It is important that I provide local flavor to my blog despite the national and international blog hits I get. Perhaps these are places you can...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.