Wednesday 14 December 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


Moto Racer 2

Posted: 13 Dec 2011 11:41 PM PST


Moto Racer 2 (or MotoRacer 2) in 1998 is a game I'll look back on when I used to play it in Windows 98. It is the successor of the original Moto Racer from 1997. You can do motorcycle road racing and motocross in this game. Best of all, you can create your own tracks! Can you prove your worth as a two-wheeled speed demon? This game was available for the PlayStation 1 and PC. I played it on my PC in my past. If you can, championship glory will be yours. If not, you'll have to try and try...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

The Jeremy Kyle Show

Posted: 13 Dec 2011 11:15 PM PST


The Jeremy Kyle Show is a show that has been around for some time in its native England. The show has debuted an American version in September 2011. How would I describe Jeremy Kyle? Well, think of someone with Maury's class but with Judge Judy's no-nonsense. He is unbiased and passionate towards trying to help families and couples in crisis. However, he does it an unapologetic manner. This is someone who will confront his guests straight up to convince them to change their brutal ways. ...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.