Friday 2 December 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


A Salute to Arielle

Posted: 02 Dec 2011 12:56 PM PST


(UPDATED: December 2, 2011) For the longest, I've wanted to salute a lady named Arielle Lee Bair. Arielle is a lady whom I've curiously came across online and greatly admire for her positive thinking and her motivation. The curiosity came as I looked for videos on YouTube for a pop singer named Arielle Lee from Arizona. But at one point, I saw an interesting motivational video from another Arielle- and she blew me away. Arielle primarily deals with eating disorders and recovering from...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

Arielle Lee

Posted: 01 Dec 2011 02:35 PM PST


Arizona's Arielle Lee is a pop singer with a wonderful singing voice. This young singer was someone I first came across as I received a friend request on Myspace from her. I heard most of her songs and liked what I heard. On Myspace, I often have a rule in which I have to like more than half of a Myspace Music page's songs for me to accept a certain recording artist or group. Not only is the name Arielle beautiful, her singing is lovely as well. I think she is someone you'll enjoy if you...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.