Thursday 20 October 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


Blogging Before Blogspot

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 08:26 AM PDT


Let me tell you a little story. Did you know that before Blogger/Blogspot, most of my blogging was on Myspace? My Myspace blog still remains intact today! I would mostly blog about anything that crossed my mind- just like here on John's Blog Space. Since a lot of my friends became interested in what I had to type about and post in bulletins back in the glory days of Myspace, I would share some stories with everyone including some personal thoughts of mine. I knew I had friends who cared...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

Vintage Fashion

Posted: 19 Oct 2011 06:30 PM PDT


Vintage chic has shown that one can show Old World glamour while living in today's postmodern times. This is an inspiration-driven post of vintage looks rather than a completely detailed look at vintage chic. What you will see are various bloggers wearing vintage (as well as vintage-inspired) items. Vintage can range from thrifted old fashions to modern fashions with a vintage twist. It can also relate to vintage fashion touches with makeup and hair styled up in vintage ways. In all of...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.