Wednesday 5 October 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


Would You Like Some Dessert?

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 07:47 PM PDT

You enjoyed your lunch or dinner. Would you like dessert? This blog post is a lighthearted topic for those of you who love a good eat. As you know, nothing makes a meal better than having some tasty dessert (if dessert is offered). You sometimes want dessert. Some other times, you don't even want to be tempted with dessert. How do you handle yourself in situations like this? It's rare I ask a question like this about any issues that aren't related to critical life issues. However, I...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!


Disappointment

Posted: 04 Oct 2011 06:27 PM PDT

If I was playing Word Association to describe 2011 for me so far, my word would be "disappointment." There were either too many things that just didn't really keep me in good spirits, or it was just a year where falling flat was commonplace. There have been times where I haven't personally felt happy or active. Because of these instances and moments in my life, I feel personally unhappy and unable to positively go through certain days and nights. This is a personal piece regarding...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.