Friday 17 June 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


Gran Turismo 5 - First Impressions

Posted: 16 Jun 2011 03:46 PM PDT

I had spent a good amount of time playing Gran Turismo 5 now. I feel I have enough experience to chat about this game professionally to all of you. I'm personally sorry it has taken this long for me to evaluate Gran Turismo 5 after having played it recently. This blog post concerns my first impressions of Gran Turismo 5 after having played the FULL version for a few days. Please note this is not about the kiosk demo. This blog post is my own evaluation of Gran Turismo 5 after playing the...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.