Friday 10 June 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


PlayStation Vita and Nintendo Wii U

Posted: 10 Jun 2011 12:14 PM PDT

The PlayStation Vita and Nintendo Wii U both made their world debut at E3 2011. The Vita was designed to take on Nintendo for the portable gaming market while the Wii U looks to do what the Wii has done... only better. My friends on GTPlanet had their own debates about each system. Surely, I've provided my own input. This specific blog post on E3 2011 pertains to the PSVITA/PSV and the Wii U. --- The PlayStation Vita ---Here is the video announcement of the PlayStation...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

E3 2011 Thoughts - Games

Posted: 09 Jun 2011 04:36 PM PDT

I had a chance to think about some of the games featured in press conferences at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo for my non-gaming readers) 2011. I had actually planned to release a blog post last year on some games from last year's E3, but I cancelled the project. I have to keep the blog rolling with more content. So having said that, welcome to John's Blog Space! WARNING: This blog post contains YouTube videos which may include profound violence. You are viewing these videos at your...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.