Monday 17 January 2011



Going nuts over nuts

Posted: 17 Jan 2011 06:07 PM PST

I love nuts. I’ve a jar full of it on my working table, from almonds, cashew to your usual peanuts. But do take note to buy those not contain any salt. Get it salt and trans-fat free.

Aside from great fiber, protein, and keeping me full, it has other advantages such as keeping you slim and healthy. Take a look at this Health Report below that looks at the nutritional benefits of various types of nuts.


How’s your January New Year fitness resolution coming along?

Posted: 16 Jan 2011 07:14 PM PST

In this week’s episode of Made Fit TV, my favorite personal trainer Jennifer DiDonato provide some ways that can help you figure out what works for you. This way you can work out the kinks in the month of January so you can materialize an effective plan and fresh start for February!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.