Tuesday 26 July 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


Boom Boom Satellites

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 10:06 AM PDT

The Boom Boom Satellites know what it takes to get you moving. This is a Japanese rock group that does an amazing job putting some solid beats and solid drum work to make their songs come alive. You're in for something special if you've never heard the Boom Boom Satellites before. I would best define them as an experimental rock group. In fact, I liken them to another group I vastly respect- Linkin Park. This blog post my first blog post about a rock group since my post on Rival...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Posted: 25 Jul 2011 01:25 PM PDT

For the first time, I rented a PS3 game. "Test Drive Unlimited 2" continues and expands upon what the first game brought about. Only instead of Hawaii, you now can drive the roads of Ibiza. The thrill of driving now goes off-road in addition to on-road. Get ready to make friends and challenge them in a variety of different races and challenges. Prepare for the finest racing and driving experience ever conceived for consoles (and PC)! ESRB NOTE: This game is rated "T" for Teen by the...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.