Thursday 10 November 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


Personal Friends and Family Salute

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 10:24 AM PST


I want to make this salute to any personal friends and family whom have been reading "John's Blog Space." As much as I try to make this blog as presentable as possible to people worldwide, I am also aware that friends and family of mine may be reading my material. I want to therefore thank friends and family whom read my blog. "John's Blog Space" is predicated on the concept of anything and everything, so there is a strong chance some of my "anything and everything" material will be grasped...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

Need for Speed 2: Special Edition

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 10:24 AM PST


Need for Speed 2 (especially the SE version) holds a special place in my heart. You see, back in 1997, I wanted to play Need for Speed 2: SE... BADLY. I never got to play this game initially because my PC at the time couldn't handle this game. It wasn't until purchasing the Need for Speed pack, featuring this game and four others, to where I finally got to play it. I have since sort of lamented not being able to play "Need for Speed 2: SE" on a competent PC when it was fairly...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.