Friday 9 September 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


My Favorite Houston Sports News Personalities

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 09:56 AM PDT

This post is a spinoff of my favorite Houston on-air personalities. Here, the focus is on Houston sports news. So this pertains to TV and radio regarding Houston sports. I'll pay respect to a number of personalities here. The focal point is on those who cover or have covered Houston or Houston-area sports. The blog post is a spinoff of my post regarding my favorite Houston TV news personalities. How This Post Works:You will see personalities featured based on the kind of sports usually...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.