Saturday 30 July 2011

John's Blog Space

John's Blog Space


Oxfords and Brogues

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 10:55 AM PDT

The most trendy shoes these days por femmes are that of oxfords and brogues. As most of you may know, I am not really fond of chic lace-up shoes. Many others are, so I must appeal to the fashionistas out there with another quality blog post of mine. I guess if you're bored with slip-on flats and pumps, perhaps some of the best alternatives would be oxfords or brogues. You may remember a past blog post I did about oxford pumps. Well, this one is not about oxford pumps. This blog post is...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

YouTube Motivation

Posted: 29 Jul 2011 11:15 PM PDT

A blogging friend of mine has inspired me to post this blog entry. The very cute cutie, HitomiNeko, has inspired me to post this blog about being motivated to do YouTube videos. In a lot of ways, YouTube is like blogging. The term "vlogging" even comes to mind for video bloggers. So what are some of the things to be concerned with when posting YouTube videos? I will explain in this blog post. I have offered you motivation on blogging in the past. Now, it's time I offer some YouTube...

There is MUCH more to this blog post! Read the full post to see the rest of this post and to comment on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.